Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Will You Remember Me?

Will you remember me? Is a project I am working on for Military families and families of those who are terminally ill. I got the idea for the military part from another organization that does something similar. My husband served in Iraq in 04/05 and is on alert to go back. The minute I read about the project, I knew that it was something I was meant to do. I decided to include the terminally ill when I got news recently that left me wishing there was something, anything, I could do for the family. I want to include children who might be fine right now, but who's life expectancy has been significantly shortened, and I'd love to make it an ongoing thing. Once, twice a year. Whatever you need. I want to provide families with something they can look at and remember happy times when their loved one isn't here, for whatever reason that may be.


So, here are the details.


I am offering a session and an unmarked set of 4x6 prints to do with what you wish at no cost with no obligation to purchase anything else, to anyone who has an immediate family member going overseas with the military, or who is already over there AND to anyone who is terminally ill and their immediate family. At the moment this is limited to residents of Hancock County. IF you want to purchase any other prints, you are welcome to my portfolio building prices even when I'm done portfolio building. Any profits I make from the sale of extra prints will go right back into this project.


At the moment I only do natural light photography. I can do outside at a location of your choice, or inside as long as there is plenty of window light available. Once I have the equipment I need, I want to expand on the military part and include send off at the airport and/or return home. I know I never want to forget the way my babies hugged their daddy when he walked off the plane when he came home. Those pictures are priceless to me, and who wants to be snapping away when you're supposed to be one of the ones hugging your loved one? :)





Anyway, I just want to get the word out. Please send anyone you know who might be in a position to take advantage of this my way. I want to make a difference in whatever little way I can.

No comments: