Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Saturday, February 2, 2008

In case you've ever wondered...

why pro photographers cost so much...
Here's a great article on the subject. I get asked this question frequently, and this puts it better than I've seen it put.

Why are Professional Photographers so expensive? (This article has been very well received by the photography community, and is now referred to by many Photography websites across the country)
In this digital age where everyone has digital cameras, scanners and home "photo printers", when people upload their photos to a local drug store website and pick them up a few hours later, we hear this all the time - How in the world do Professional Photographers charge $55 for an 8x10 when they cost just $1.50 at the drug store?
Here's why. To continue reading, click here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! You have a blog! I'm linking to it. :-)

You should join Entrecard. You'll get a lot of exposure.

If you want to...

Shawna said...

Cool! Thanks! :)
I dunno what entrecard is, but I'm off to look it up!