Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Friday, May 30, 2008

1st Newborn Session

This beautiful little girl is Lailana. She is actually just about a month old, but she was born early and is SOOOO tiny. I have a ton of pics to go through still, but I had to get at least one up! I can't wait to get to the rest! This session was so fun, and she was such a good baby!

Thank you guys for letting me do her pics! I will add more here later, and you'll get a link to your full gallery in the next couple of days!




Here's another! :)

2 comments:

LizzyT said...

I love the top picture, such a beautiful baby. Good luck with your new business!

Shawna said...

Thank you! :)