Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

PJ and Brittany Engagement session

Things are crazy busy right now and I am loving every minute of it! This was my first engagement session and it was lots of fun. PJ and Brittany were great sports and up for whatever I suggested. I have a couple to throw on here tonight as a sneak peek, but will probably add a few more later.
I will have a gallery up for you guys in just a couple of days along with a price list and ordering instructions.
Thanks for choosing me to capture this special time in your lives!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! :-)

When you are the new Annie Liebovitz (or whatever) will you still take pictures of us JJHF people?

Shawna said...

Thanks!
LOL funny! OF COURSE!;)