Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Saturday, November 15, 2008

A few more of the kids and Jeremy

It sure takes me forever to get my own shoots done! haha.
I am making shirts with this top image on them to wear at his deployment ceremonies and things... and whenever we're missing him:) Each of the kids' has a different picture in the clip (well the boys' is the same). This one is mine. If you click on the image you can see it larger. I don't always allow this on here, but this one definitely needs to be seen bigger :)





Then these are just a few of the kids wearing his dogtags:)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sweet.

blessed2bme said...

These pictures are priceless! You did a wonderful job with these shots. They really speak to me. Very moving.

Shawna said...

Thanks Angelika and Tammy:)