Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pregnant? Get 2 sessions for the price of one!

Anyone who is wanting a maternity session, if you book in January you can get both your maternity session and your newborn session for the price of one session! You must book and complete your newborn session before the baby is 2 weeks old to qualify for the discount. Don't wait! Book your sessions today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely LOVE your work Shawna. As an old Viet Nam era Marine, your OP Love photos bring tears to an old mans face.
Your work has to be one of the most satisfying jobs I can ever imagine........

Thanks!

Frank - Tour of Duty - Flickr

Shawna said...

Thank you so much! I absolutely LOVE what I do:) It's been a long time dream and I couldn't be happier that I am able to use it to help others as well.