Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Meet Grace ~Littlest Hero~

Today I had the pleasure of meeting Grace and her wonderful family at Riley Hospital.
Grace has CHD and had open heart surgery on Thursday this week. Her family wanted me to take a photojournalistic approach to her photos to capture her time recovering. I had a lot of fun up there today. Grace is an absolute doll. I promised a sneak peek tonight, and while it's a bit late, it's finally here! The entire time I was doing these I could just see them in an airy black and white like this top one, but while I was processing, the color in this one really jumped out at me. I love them both. Can't wait to edit more (after I work on some wedding photos! lol)
Grace will definitely be taking up some blog space in the coming days. I can't wait to share more:) Till then... here she is:)





2 comments:

my life: said...

Thank you Shawna!!!! I can't wait to see more. :0) I'm patient though... :0)
I'm glad you don't think we are NUTS...or do you? ;0)

Shawna said...

You're welcome! I'm sure I will get sick of looking at wedding pics and take a break and do a few of her now and then in between!
Definitely don't think you guys are nuts. FUN,but not nuts;) haha