Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Monday, March 16, 2009

More Grace!

So of course I couldn't keep everyone waiting too long for something else. But I'm warning you, this is just the beginning. There are many more to come :)
Btw, if you'd like to learn more about Grace and her family, you can find their blog here.
Doing these sessions is such a blessing for me. I know the families think I'm the one doing the giving, but I don't think any of them realize how much each session impacts MY life, and how much they give to me... letting me meet and interact with their heroes. Such an amazing gift.
So Thank you! :)




I am so in love with this one. Isn't she beautiful?

I know this is a little snapshotty and not wonderfully composed, but I had to show it. Such a fun family:)









filling out the paperwork





4 comments:

my life: said...

She is beautiful!!!! How is it I've never captured that exact look? :0) What an amazing gift you have...and sharing it with our family...I can hardly believe it.
Thank you again...SO much...that is so inadequate. I'm fearful to see the rest...I'm sure the further out this gets and the more I process it...the emotions will come flooding out! You make these memories so...beautiful.
Thank you

PS....I LOVE black! :0) If you can make people look good filling out paper work...please come follow me around...everyday. :0)

Shawna said...

So glad you like! :) You have a beautiful family. I can't wait to get the rest finished for you. Glad to see you guys got to go home!

Tina:0) said...

I love the photos of Grace! I'm a blogging friend of Amber. We 'met' because my daughter, Nevaeh, also has a heart defect!

I wish you could do photos of Vaeh - I've considered applying for the Littlest Hero's project for her, but not anyone locally that's close enough & we don't really venture out too much in the winter.

Just wanted to let you know I love the photos - you do great work!

Shawna said...

Tina, Thank you!
Where are you located? I'd love to help by either doing it myself or trying to find someone who can. You should apply to LH even if you don't see anyone located near you. New people are applying every day, and not everyone is listed yet.