Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Class of 2010... it's time to start thinking about Senior pictures!

I am looking for reps for the different local schools right now. If you are fun and outgoing and think you have what it takes to be a senior model email shawna1978@sbcglobal.net with a bit about yourself and a photo! My reps can earn free photo sessions, wallets and other fun merchandise. The more referrals, the more free stuff! Must be able to bring in at least 3 other seniors to earn free session!
I am ready to start mini sessions for ad cards, so apply asap!

No comments: