Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Sunday, April 5, 2009

A mix of a few sessions in one post

So I've been back and forth between 3 sessions trying to get a little something for everyone and slowly but surely I am finishing them up! Here are a couple more teasers from each of them...

My latest Newborn...



The wedding...





and last but not least... my most recent Hero:)

























2 comments:

my life: said...

You know this makes me want another baby...right? :0)
too cute!!!!!!

Shawna said...

Ha! That is exactly what I was thinking the entire time I did the session... plus, I didn't have as much practice or near as good camera gear when all of my others were born so I NEED a newborn so I have one kid with really cool newborn pics!