Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Thursday, April 10, 2008

And the winner is....

Olivia Smoot! Congrats Olivia, I am looking forward to the shoot! Thanks to everyone who entered! It was a tough decision:) Keep checking back for other opportunities!

Here is Olivia's story:)

Josh and I met by chance two weeks ago. My best friend Cayla is always trying to fix me up with someone, but it never ends up working out. She's always trying to find me the perfect guy that she knows will treat me right and be the guy I've always wanted. It's always been a bust, until now. Josh's best friend Travis just recently started dating Cayla. When Travis mentioned that he had a friend that just recently gotten his heart broken, the light switch turned on in Cayla's head like it always does. She immediately called me. Travis and Cayla decided to set us up on a blind date one evening. We decided we would go get some quick dinner, and make sure it was low key and no pressure. I had never been more nervous to meet someone in my whole life. I had seen him only in a picture, but I thought he was the most gorgeous guy i had ever seen. So one evening the four of us went out to dinner and the boys were supposed to meet Cayla and I in the Greenfield-Central High School parking lot. I sat there in a nervous wreck. I felt like I didn't look very good, my hair was a mess, and i had no make-up on. The day just wasn't going my way. So as Josh and Travis pulled up in Travis' truck, my heart skipped a beat. As I got into the back seat, I glanced at him and I almost melted. He was more gorgeous in person than I could ever have imagined. As the evening went on, we started talking and he really seemed to be an awesome guy. He had the best personality and the most gorgeous smile. So we exchanged numbers and the rest is history. Josh and I are now together and we can't get enough of each other. We're absolutly crazy about each other. Although we've known each other for only a few, short weeks, I can honestly say, it was love at first sight. Josh and I really feel like we deserve this session because the way we met is so unusual. Our two friends fixed us up, when neither of us were even looking for a relationship. We are so happy now that we're together and we really feel like we would be great candidates for this session. Thank You!

No comments: