Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Monday, April 28, 2008

Tigers Sneak Peak!

I know everyone is dying to see, so I thought I'd throw a few up here. I still have TONS to go through. When I'm done I will put each of yours on your own page and then the team ones on their own page and I'll send you the link!



This first pic is a sample memory mate. This was a quick one I threw together. I am going to put several different ones together, then you can choose your pics and your memory mate design. I can also order preset ones from my lab if ya don't like any I come up with. Not sure if you can tell in this small pic, but that's the 'hand pic' I took in the background of this one.

Standard team pic...

Another variation of the standard team

Pile up


Just the girls... I did this one with a statuette in mind.
I will bring a statuette I had done @ Christmas time to the next practice so you
can see what I'm talking about. If you like it for a print, it's going to look best with a 5x10 or 10x20 crop.

Anyway, like I said, I have tons to go through. Don't worry about trying to figure out orders or anything yet. When I'm all done, I will give you all the information you need! I just wanted there to be SOMETHING for you to see today:)

No comments: