Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Best friends... another urban shoot

Took Makayla and her best friend out today. It was kinda cold, so a lot of the pictures looked too "I'm freezing can we go now", but got a few I really liked!
Tried something new w/ the walls. Thought those were fun.
More on flickr as always!










4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jennster jumping, LOL.

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Oh my! I wonder if they have ever had their picture taken before! That look like little models!

Shawna said...

lol Angelika, I always think of Ster when I do jumping pics!

Shawna said...

Thank you Cassie!