Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Friday, September 12, 2008

Aleigha

This little princess is going to take up a few posts over the next few days on this blog. She was my first photo session for the littlest heroes and I totally fell in love! I plan on featuring her story here in the next couple of days once I get all of her photos from our session edited, but I wanted to quickly put a sneak peak up for her family and my readers to view. I can not wait to get through these. She had some adorable little outfits and such a fun little personality.
Thank you guys so much for allowing me to photograph your little princess! It was wonderful meeting all of you!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have captured my daughter, the cute and ornery side.. Thank You so Much

Shawna said...

You're welcome! She was FUN to work with! I loved every second of it! I'll get the rest of the pics done as soon as I can! We are running like crazy this weekend, so it'll probably be Monday before I get many more up, but I will TRY to add one or 2 before then!
Thanks again for the opportunity.