Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another new banner, another amazing organization..

As you can see, I've added another banner to the top of my page. I just joined the littlest heroes project as an affiliated photographer. My children mean the world to me, and I don't even want to think about one of my little babies being sick. These people are dealing with it every day, and my heart goes out to them. If there's ANY way I can make a difference for them, I'm going to try! I'm excited to be a part of this organization:)


A little about the littlest heroes project...

The Littlest Heroes Project is a non-profit based organization made up of professional photographers nationwide that provide free photo sessions to our nations Littlest Heroes. This is their way of giving back and taking a stand for these children who sometimes feel forgotten because of their illnesses. We are here to let them know that they are heroes to many, and to share their inspirational stories and photos with the world.
If you have a child, or know a child, who suffers from any type of serious illness we are here to help. The Littlest Heroes Project provides you with a complimentary photo shoot for your hero and family. Please read the information on this site and be sure to contact us so we can help pair you up with a photographer from your area. The whole family ... Super Sibs and the Brave Parents are welcome to participate in the session as well!



Eligibility for the project: Any child or young person (Infant-21) that is currently fighting or has fought or suffers from any of the following: Autism, Alopecia, AIDS, Bell's Palsy, Cancer,Chiari Malformation,Cystic Fibrosis, Cerebral Palsy, CHD,Childhood Stroke, Servere Diabetes, Down Syndrome, HIV,Immune System disorders and diseases, Kidney Disease, Muscular Dystrophy, Neurocutaneous Syndromes, Osteogenesis Imperfecta, Shaken Baby Syndrome, Sickle Cell Anemia, Spina Bifida, Tay-Sachs Disease
(If your child's illness is not listed and you are interested, please e-mail felicia@littlestheroesproject.org ... This is just a basic list of illnesses of children we have already photographed!)

No comments: