Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Monday, September 8, 2008

Senior photos in Metamora, IN

Want something different ? I am contemplating a Saturday or Sunday trip to Metamora to do photos. I'd love to take a couple of seniors with me! There will be no extra mileage fee for this one day shoot! I'll take up to 4 seniors! Even better if you're a group of friends, but not necessary! Basic $50.00 session fee (per person) will apply. Please email me if you're interested! If I get any takers, we'll set up a date for sometime in mid to late October. You're free to ride with, follow, or meet up with me there.

No comments: