Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Monday, September 22, 2008

More Aleigha! In her princess attire;)

I brought along this Cinderella costume just in case Aleigha might want to wear it for some pics. She IS a princess after all... ;) She did (obviously) decide to wear it for a bit and she LOVED the shoes that went with it, and I'm not sure they showed in a single pic! Go figure! She kept commenting how comfy they were and you have no idea how hard it was for me not to say "you can have them!" But since the costume is my daughter's (not that it fits her anymore) she wore it on her 5th bday so it's sentimental to her... I figured I'd better show a little restraint. haha. I did at least tell them where we got it. Hopefully they can find some shoes just like them:)





and we definitely had to do some lollipop shots


I know it was killing them to touch each other this long;) haha j/k



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the first picture! She looks ethereal. :-)