Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So I lied...

I FINALLY finished editing the entire set of Aleigha's pictures and I can't stop with the last image I put up yesterday. I have just a couple more I can't help but share here. This is really it though.
I'll get all of these on a CD for you guys ASAP and put it in the mail! If you need anything else, let me know :)
Thanks again for this opportunity. Aleigha is amazing! So glad I got to meet her.





So sweet! Lovin mama


love how Katie is looking down at little sis :)


And the whole fam... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At first, I thought that dad was grandma.

Seriously, just a quick glance at that photo makes it look like the thing behind dad is his hairstyle, LOL.

It wasn't until I saw the beard that I really looked at the photo.

Sorry...*giggle*