Op Love Photographer

Now I lay me Down to Sleep

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer

The Littlest Heros-- Team Photographer
Click on the link to see what you can do for our littlest heros and find out what we're all about

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Taking a break for a moment just to share...

This isn't a client picture, it's not even a GOOD picture... at least not technically speaking. I just happened to have my camera out and was playing around with my new flash the other night when I saw this moment and couldn't let it get by. Every time I look at this picture, I tear up a bit because I know that these moments are about to get put on hold... I know the next time I get photos like this, my little baby is going to be a big 3 year old. My middle son will be 10 and my daughter will be 11 and a half. It's with a heavy heart that I tell those of you who don't know, my husband is leaving for Iraq again very soon. We're looking at another 18 month deployment when you count all the training beforehand. So even though this isn't the best photo I've ever taken, I'll treasure it every day for the next year and a half, and I wanted to share it with all of you :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Very cute!

Shawna said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shawna,
Love your pics and wanted you to know I will be praying for your family. I am friends with Chasity and Tim. (Married to M. Hunt). I am alsovery into photography and working to earn $$$ for my next camera. Again, love your work.

Shawna said...

Thank you! Chasity told me you were into photography too. Do you have a website or anything? Would love to look! :)